Kansas City Home Inspections: Including Overland Park, Olathe, Shawnee, Leawood, Lee’s Summit, and many other cities in the metro area.
I pride myself on my professional training. As a graduate from ITA (Inspection Training Associates) I have the education, and experience, required to conduct the most comprehensive inspection available. The difference may not be so obvious unless you ask the right questions.
ASHI Certified Inspector # 244633.
Kansas Registered Home Inspector # 0110-0009
Immediate Past President, Great Plains ASHI, 2009-2010
- President, Great Plains ASHI, 2008-2009
- National Council of Representatives, ASHI 2009-2010
- National Council of Representatives (Alternate), ASHI, 2008-2009
- President-Elect, Great Plains ASHI 2007-2008
- ASHI National Membership Committee 2007-2009
- Treasurer, Great Plains ASHI, 2006-2007
- Membership Chairman, Great Plains ASHI, 2005-2006
- Experienced Professional Full Time Inspector.
- Certified by the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors and have performed well over the 250 minimum full fee paid inspections required for ASHI Certification.
- Computer generated comprehensive narrative style report delivered on site that gives valuable information, photographs and diagrams.
- Certifed Infrared Thermographer, Level 1, Flir Systems Infrared Training Center
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Certified Radon Measurement Provider, ID # ID 103787RT
- Certified EIFS Inspector, Level I, Exterior Design Institute
- Certfied Building Envelope Inspector, Level II, Exterior Design Institute
- Member, Kansas Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Member, Missouri Association of Home Inspectors
- Certified Inspector, Inspection Training Associates
Yes, there is a big difference in Inspectors and Inspections. When you are making that important decision to select an Inspector, I hope you consider what qualifies me to be your inspector.
For more information on John Clason or Crown Home Inspections, visit our website at www.crownhomeinspections.com.
Crown Home Inspections, LLC